PRIVACY DECLARATION GDPR
WE HELP TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Barcelona, Date 24th May 2018
In accordance the EU GDPR regulation on privacy, we note that each visit to our website and each agreement or purchase of our services in Spain, where we are present, is subject to the privacy statement below. This privacy procedure describes the ways we collect data and the purposes for which the data are used. The party responsible for data handling is
BUSINESSNAME Aquarius Productions CONTACT Mark-Philip van der Poel
Postal address: C/Parlament 10, Pral.1. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business ID: ES-X3232591-X
Aquarius Productions is a business based in Barcelona, Spain. The business has as main area of activity: Video and media production. They also co-ordinate with independent professionals in the field of video and media productions.
WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE
WHY IS DATA COLLECTED?
The most important legal basis for the collection and handling of your data by us is that it is necessary to comply with an agreement between you and us. We take necessary measures for normal business activities and also to prevent loss, illegitimate use or alteration of your personal data.
WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED?
Specific data are collected in the course of normal business activity:
- In accordance with what is mentioned in the agreement between us and our customer and
- To complete our projects and contractual obligations and send our bills
However, we do not collect private information such as for example: social security number, mother’s maiden name, date and place of birth, biometric records; and (2) any other information that is linked or linkable to an individual, such as medical, educational, financial, and employment information
HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
By means of documents and content supplied to us as part of our agreed/ contractual work.
For example, documents for a video project
We also collect business data on the following:
- Public data as provided on websites and in newspapers and other public media
- Business to business contacts
- Introductions and recommendations
- E-mail contact
WHAT TYPE OF DATA IS COLLECTED?
Client/customer information: Contact names, function titles, addresses, email, contact telephone number, web addresses, social media information, billing information and bank details
HOW ARE OUR DATA STORED?
Contact lists of the business are stored through encrypted connections (HTTPS protocol) to servers of Google Android/Gmail address books, Gmail. All our computers and devices are password-protected with antivirus software installed.
Customer data are both stored offline on hard-disks and/or online on password-protected Google server(s).
USE OF DATA FOR LEGAL REASONS/THIRD PARTY REQUIREMENTS
We do not share your personal information with third parties, but with the following exceptions.
- Authority. We will share data with an Authority if required to do so by law, or as part of our regular accounting activities
- Business laws. We may share data for legal purposes/ accountability/ Public liability and indemnity insurance purposes to legally protect our business.
- Intellectual property law. With regard to long term requirements pertaining to intellectual-property law, copyright laws, our material is stored in our archives, offline.
- Accounting. It is a requirement by law that all invoices and administrative matters are to be retained/ kept for approximately seven years for legal reasons including tax obligations.
Therefore, we do not delete such data from our storage files for as long as such data may be required by law.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
Our business activities are located within Europe, the EU. However, sometimes our activities are mobile and outside of the EU. On the internet, we make use of Google HTTPS encryption. In addition, we understand that by using the internet through Google, your personal data will be channeled to Google’s data centers who process data in countries outside the EU. See also our reference to Google in the “references” list below.
ON FURTHER INFORMATION
In conclusion we mention that also with regard to personal data we have developed a good working relationship with our customers.
Should you wish to be removed from our list please contact us by email: email@example.com
If you require further information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints if any can be lodged by e mail to: email@example.com When contacted about this, we will process your Business name, Name, address, place of residence, email address, telephone number and correspondence content to best respond to your complaint, request or question.
You are kindly advised that in Europe the Authority on Privacy data of each country can be approached for complaints about privacy matters with regard to GDPR
Our PRIVACY DECLARATION GDPR may be adapted from time to time
ON CONSULTED REFERENCES:
- “The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.” LINKs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation
- LOPD Wikipedia, RGPD in Spanish or GDPR in English
- AEPD, Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, Madrid Dirección Postal, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid Link: https://www.agpd.es
- On Google privacy: https://privacy.google.com Google Quote: “Connecting to our services through HTTPS encryption protects you ”
DISCLAIMER. We may make changes to this privacy information at any time without notice. Our website, is intended solely to provide information about us. The information on our website and on this private policy page has been compiled in accordance with GDPR requirements and in good faith. We are not accountable for the content of third party pages or other websites linked to or resulting from our website. We do not give a guarantee on the comprehensiveness, and neither do we accept responsibility for this.
© COPYRIGHT. This PRIVACY DECLARATION GDPR may not be used or copied or multiplied without written approval by the author, Art van der Poel, who can be contacted in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org